If you are visiting us for the first time or for a new condition, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for registration. For your convenience, our Patient Forms are available online.
To assist us with your care, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- If your insurance company requires a written referral, bring the referral to your office visit
- A list of current medication(s) that you’re taking
- Co-payment, if applicable
- Any pre-registration forms you may have downloaded and completed at home
- Bring or wear loose-fitting shorts or athletic shorts, if you have them
Please notify us of any changes in name, address, telephone numbers and insurance carriers as they happen, so we can keep your records current. We require all information be updated annually.
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us at your earliest convenience so another patient can be seen during your previously appointed time.