The first step toward treating your vein issue
At Basile Vein Specialists, we want to make sure that we accurately identify your vein problem so we can treat it in the most effective way possible. During your personalized comprehensive consultation, we will:
- Evaluate your current leg vein problem and how it developed.
- Consider any previous vein treatments you have had performed.
- Review other medical conditions that need to be considered, particularly prior blood clotting problems you or a family member may have experienced.
- Perform a thorough physical examination focused on the arterial and venous circulation of the legs. Advanced technology including Veinlite® transillumination, Doppler examination and high-definition duplex venous ultrasound is performed on-site as needed for precise diagnostic evaluation.
- Analyze all diagnostic information to develop a personalized treatment plan just for you, your needs and goals.
Our commitment to you
- We will take the time to analyze the underlying cause of your problem and explain it to you in understandable terms.
- We will make you aware of all options available for treating your problem as most vein problems can be treated in more than one way.
- We will recommend and provide the treatment option we believe is best for your condition. We have essentially all outpatient treatment options and technologies available in our clinic. Most vein problems are better treated with a combination of different techniques, rather than with any one single procedure.
- We will explain realistic expectations for your suggested treatment plan, and provide you with written materials to help you make an informed decision prior to treating you.